Google Analytics Test can help you:
- Prepare for the Google Analytics certification (GAIQ) by completing tests that include detailed answer explanations and annotated
- Learn how to use Google Analytics in a practical business and technical context so you can steadily improve visitor experience, optimize conversions, and increase the value that your website generates for your organization
Option 1: Sign Up and Take Test
Option 2: Take Test Without Signing Up
The questions on googleanalyticstest.com are scheduled to be updated in the coming months as they do not reflect the most recent changes in the Google
Analytics interface and terminology.
While most of the questions are still fully relevant in illustrating important Google Analtyics functionality and concepts, you are strongly encouraged
to throughly review the Digital Analytics Fundamentals course at Google Analytics Academy if you are preparing for the GAIQ.
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Study at iPassExam is also a very current and comprehensive resource designed specifically for GAIQ preparation.*
* googleanalyticstest.com is an affiliate for iPassExam.
How do I take a test?
- Click one of the two test options above.
- Select your subject categories and number of questions.
- Answer the true/false and multiple-choice questions.
- View your score and detailed answer explanations.
- Take an unlimited number of additional tests.
If you choose to sign up, you can also:
- Save your test results to review whenever you log back in.
- Receive a copy of your score report by email.
- Log out and resume an incomplete test at any later time.
- Add new questions of your own for other participants' tests.
TEST YOUR SKILLS
Goals and Funnels
Accounts and Profiles